Message: The World Changed, God Didn't
Speaker: Greg Holder
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. - Philippians 4:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. - Hebrews 13:8
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. - 1 Peter 5:7
"How do we live in a changing world? The world is changing but God is not. We have an opportunity to react differently."
In this season when we do have more free time turn off the news, set down the technology and get into God's word, spend time in prayer, worship and reaching out to others for community. Look for opportunities to love others.
1) Share with everyone how this constantly changing world is affecting you.
2) Why is it important to develop a way of thinking that will hold up in these times?
3) Are you limiting your news, and social media intake? Why is this SO important?
4) Are you taking time to thank God for what he has already done for you?
5) Will this be a season of your life where you will go forward in your faith and confidence in God's love and provision?
Keep an eye on our website and social media for opportunities to be involved and to signup for an online class!